Fall Skincare Routine:
New Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub

Today’s discussion is sponsored by Bioré. As always, all opinions are my own. 

Update your fall skincare routine with a new baking soda cleansing scrub from Bioré

Vacationing in the fall will always be one of my favorite things. Florida really only has two seasons– summer lasts 95% of the year and our very mild winter covers the remaining 5%. Hence, I try to capitalize on any opportunity to witness changing leaves and attend hometown fall festivals first hand. In addition to spending a few days in Charleston for a blogging conference, Kyle and I are staying up in the New England area all season long– just until it gets unbearably cold. Even though I’m looking forward to enjoying legitimate autumn adventures, I was a tad bit nervous about how my skin would and/or will react to the season change. Traveling to a bunch of different places in a short period of time always messes with my complexion, since I traditionally break out when I’m stressed and/or in a new habitat. Another added complication to my fall skincare routine is that I don’t have enough space in my luggage to transport the ingredients of any complex skincare system, so I’ve entrusted a new baking soda cleansing scrub from Bioré to do my bidding.

I’ve been using Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub 2-3 times per week for the past two weeks of travel, and my climate-confused, combination skin is loving the results so far. If you’re curious how a baking soda powder can allegedly free your pores, it activates with water to transform into a fizzy foam that exfoliates, deep cleans, and smooths away dead skin cells, leaving behind visibly cleaner and healthier skin. It’s surprisingly gentle, too, and you can dial up or dial down this scrub’s intensity by adding water. Oh, and surprise! Bioré is giving away a year’s supply of Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub and Biore Baking Soda Pore Cleanser. Enter to win here!

Update your fall skincare routine with a new baking soda cleansing scrub from BioréUpdate your fall skincare routine with a new baking soda cleansing scrub from Bioré

Another great thing about adding this baking soda cleansing scrub to your fall skincare routine is that it’s virtually impossible to over-scrub, since it dissolves as you cleanse. I’m a textbook example of how cleansing too aggressively can actually do more harm than good, so the powder is actually a huge benefit for me or for anyone who’s prone to inflammation.

Update your fall skincare routine with a new baking soda cleansing scrub from BioréUpdate your fall skincare routine with a new baking soda cleansing scrub from Bioré

So, in the last month alone, I’ve attended a 3-day blogging conference in Charleston (check out a few photos from the trip below), driven over 22 hours in one sitting, and spent a few weeks with 20+ members of Kyle’s family in Damariscotta, Maine and Kingstown, Rhode Island– and I’d say my skin is still looking pretty darn good thanks to Bioré! You can actually read more about another fabulous Bioré product I love here. Which products do you use in your fall skincare routine? Or when you’re traveling?

Update your fall skincare routine with a new baking soda cleansing scrub from BioréUpdate your fall skincare routine with a new baking soda cleansing scrub from BioréUpdate your fall skincare routine with a new baking soda cleansing scrub from BioréUpdate your fall skincare routine with a new baking soda cleansing scrub from Bioré

Photos from all my New England travels are coming soon! Check out full post outfit details here.

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Bioré®.

signature32
Tracking Pixel

Share:

One thought on “Fall Skincare Routine:
New Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *